Monday, February 8, 2010

i've hit the gas pedal!

I'm happy to announce that I have already paid off my first two debts! Store Card 1 and my Direct Deposit Advance were both paid off this week, never to be seen again.  This is where I'm at (yes, these balances are the same as the last post as these posts are being made on the same day).

Direct Deposit Advance - $550

Store Card 1 - $323
Credit Card 1 - $400
Line of Credit - $510
Credit Card 2 - $685
Student Loan 1 - $1,951
Store Card 2 - $2,800
Student Loan 2 - $3,148
Auto Loan - $4,140
Credit Card 3 - $4,577
Credit Card 4 - $5,150
Student Loan 3 - $5,614
Student Loan 4 - $6,048


I have also ordered new tires for my car and have an appointment to get new glasses and will be paying cash for both of those expenses. Whatever is left of my tax return after I get my glasses is going to be put toward my next debt. I'm incredibly proud of myself for accomplishing so much in the last few weeks.  I debated buying a Wii with a piece of my tax return, but have come to the conclusion that maybe that would be a good reward when I get everything paid off.  It's too much money to put toward something that will only make me want to spend more money.  Come to think of it, maybe it would be a bad idea to ever get a Wii. :)

No comments:

Get 15% off
your first order
use code positron
Home Essentials
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.comBuy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.