Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i might have to review my goal...

They way things have been going, I might have to take a hard look at my $15,000 goal mid-year.  I think I can do better.  And quite honestly, I would rather have a goal that I have to stretch for than a goal that I know I can easily meet.  I'm pretty sure that $15k is a goal that I can easily meet.  Look at what I've done since I started!  Now the question is whether I should bump it to $20,000 or $25,000.  Hmmmm... How far can I take this in the span of one year...

Just a quick note: the girls and I are walking in the March for Babies again this year.  R and K were born seven weeks premature and spent their first weeks in the hospital being cared for by doctors and nurses with some of the biggest hearts I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  The mission of March of Dimes is to prevent prematurity and infant mortality and to promote healthy pregnancy and healthy kids!  We're hoping a few of our readers will donate $5 or $10 to our walk (it's not per mile) to help the cause.  Thank you so much!

Three paychecks in April!  We're going to knock out another debt, so keep coming back!

No comments:

Get 15% off
your first order
use code positron
Home Essentials
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.comBuy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.